Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hot Stuff!

I went to a Bikram Yoga class today. Wow, what an experience! 90 minutes of constant movement in a hot, hot room. I actually made it through the class without fainting, which I consider a huge accomplishment.

It's true that the heat improves flexibility. I was able to do stretches this morning that I have been unable to achieve throughout the two years of my previous yoga-style practice.

My biggest turn-off is that the class times are totally inconvenient for me. The best class time is the 6 am. Well, I am NOT a morning person and as much as I'd like to be the woman who goes to yoga at 6 am, I'm not feeling very confident about actually being that woman.

In any case, I have the opportunity to attend as many classes as I want over the next two weeks. I have set my intention to attend the 6 am class tomorrow. I want to see how hard it will be for me to do so.

I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment