Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Magic of Life

As I wrote in my October AHP newsletter, my trust muscle has been getting quite a workout lately.  I don't remember signing up for the Trust Olympics, but there it is.  

This trust thing really challenges me to walk my talk.  The "All is moving toward the Good" mantra I should have tattooed on my forehead sounds more like magical thinking than Truth sometimes.  After all, there are no guarantees that it's not.  Just like everyone else on the planet, I have to trust that trust is the right response in just about every situation popping up in my life these days.

I'm always reminding my clients that when any of us sets the intention to heal, to move forward in our lives -- emotionally, physically or spiritually -- it's a sacred intention.  Enter a whole Greek chorus of Guides and Angels cheering us toward the finish line.

Well, what other explanation can I give for the Sacred Spiral that showed up in a pan in my kitchen over the weekend?


Is all really moving toward the Good?  Evidently I am to trust that it is.




1 comment: