Saturday, August 3, 2013

Preparing for a Tranformational Adventure!




I just finished a Skype visit with my longtime, cherished friend, Lilo Selven Ccoyllor.  Boy have I got an adventure to share with you!

Most unexpectedly, I find myself planning a group trip to one of the strongest power centers on the planet:  Peru.  The home base for this transformative journey will be Lilo's Casa de Serenidad in Cusco and will include a trip to Machu Picchu, a World Heritage Site.  Details are still being worked out, but if all goes according to the plans Lilo and I put into motion today, the November full moon on the 17th will be at the heart of an extraordinary adventure for any of you who are called to participate.

I first met Lilo when we were both students at The Palo Alto School of Hypnotherapy in 1992.  A former runway and photographers' model, Lilo was born in Switzerland and was then living in Saratoga, CA.  Visually the two of us made an incongruous pair:  she, tall and slim; me, short and round.  But our heart-to-heart, spirit-to-spirit connection created a bond that has endured through many significant life changes.  She and I created and facilitated several workshops together that formed the foundation of many of the classes and workshops I have offered solo over the years.  We were "L & L."

In 1998, Lilo went to Peru for what was supposed to be a three-month visit and ended up answering an inner voice calling her to shamanism.  You can read more about Lilo's remarkable life and healing gifts at http://www.shamanspirit.net/lilo-ccoyllor-morningstar/.

So, over the next couple of weeks, I shall be posting more information about this Journey.  There is no doubt in my mind that this is going to be a life-changing experience for me and any of you who, reading this, is drawn to participate.  We want to keep the group very small so that we can give each participant individual attention.  Lilo and I will be working together and separately with the group members. 

I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment