Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Kids & Teens

 
Thank you, Lucy, so much for meeting with us. [My daughter] really did get a lot out of her time with you. She listens to your CD almost every night before bed. Her anxiety that started at the beginning of school has basically disappeared - yay! - and she's smiling and more playful again now (her old self).

 I think we would like to come back to see you sometime for a check in.

 Thank you again, and see you soon,

EK

 

It’s been hard enough for us adults to process the gauntlet of disasters dominating the news over the past few months.  What about the young ones in our lives?   Their coping tools are even more limited than ours. 

Especially if your child has just completed a challenging school year, consider the benefits of a few sessions of my work.  EFT and TAT are perfect avenues for bringing closure to difficult relationships and lingering unhappy memories from the previous school year, while custom hypnotherapy CDs help establish a solid new blueprint for success in the forthcoming year.

 If your child has experienced the agony of bullying, I can help.

 If your child had a bad year academically, I can help.

 If your child has had difficulty with shifting friendships, I can help.

 If your child experienced text anxiety, I can help.

 If your child wants to improve athletic skills, I can help.

 If your child is curious about new ways to think, behave, react and even write, I can help.

 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment