Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Make It So!

 

In my December newsletter, I ended my column with the words, "Make it so!"

When the holiday pattern has long been is crazy relatives at chaotic gatherings, it's hard to even imagine anything different.  My suggestion to "Make it so" that you have a meaningful, peaceful, enjoyable holiday may leave some of you shaking your head and muttering, "But that's impossible with my family/situation!"

Earlier today, one of my clients emailed me with a question.  He mentioned the craziness ahead of him with visiting family.  Here is what I included in my reply:

As far as your holidays being a mess, here's a suggestion. This is a perfect opportunity to practice your co-creating, Word I am Word  (Paul Selig) perspective.  Choose a date in late January and write a journal entry for that date, looking back on the "best holiday visit we've ever had.  I can't believe how smoothly everything went, and how harmonious everything was."  Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Use your own words, of course.  Don't worry about whether it seems possible or not, just write from your heart about how you wish things would be -- without any regard as to what's happened in the past, etc.  Go paragraph by paragraph for each and all of the elements that are important to you:  you, your wife, your kids, her parents, your parents.   Be sure to end with:  For this or better, I give thanks
 
If you're interested in more information about this powerful manifesting technique, please email me at lucy@ahigherperspective.com and I will send you the full instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment