Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Savvy Clients

Just finished speaking with a young professional musician.  From one colleague she had heard that EFT is effective in relieving specific fears. From another colleague she had heard that hypnosis is helpful in improving confidence.  I was so happy to be able to offer her both modalities.

More and more these days the people who call me do so with specific information about how the techniques I work with may help them.  The good word is spreading fast and "mind-body healing" is practically a mainstream concept.

Having spent much of my early career reassuring people that hypnosis wouldn't make them quack and waddle like ducks (unless they specifically wanted to for some reason), this growing awareness and acceptance is very,very exciting.

I can hardly keep up with all the books and articles being written on this subject now.  Check this one out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment