Monday, October 29, 2012

The Alphabetical Path ... and then some

I love individual handwriting coaching sessions.  For some reason, I've had more private handwriting clients from Canada than the United States.  Perhaps people in Canada haven't lost themselves in technology as much.

With the advent of Skype, I've been able to connect very personally with handwriting clients from all over.  It's been great fun.

Vimala System coaching as a stand-alone offering opens the door to tremendous personal, professional and spiritual growth.  When I gave "L" the Declaration of the Letter L, it opened up a whole new avenue of self-exploration for her.  Here's what she wrote in an email:

What a fantastic declaration!  Thank you for sending that along with the suggestion for daily practice.  I look forward to my "quiet" handwriting practice and will also incorporate your suggestion for a movement based meditation.  I live quite close to the beach, so I'm thinking a morning walk in the warm months would really start the day off right :)

 It was such a pleasure meeting with you and feeling your compassionate energy.  I would love to explore some other techniques with you in the future.

Thank you again!

 L.

What is the Letter L Declaration?  My life is an ongoing conversation with my soul. 
 
I may be prejudiced, but it is my favorite of all the Letter and Ligature Declarations.

No comments:

Post a Comment