Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm baaaack!



I was astounded to discover that it has been more than a year since I added to my Blog. Now that my daughter’s Big Fat Armenian Wedding is officially over, I have no excuses.
                 
I am rededicating myself to sending regular posts, especially using this forum to pass on the wonderful feedback I get from my satisfied clients.
                 
Here’s part of an email I received from the mother of one of my middle school clients who was having a hard time adjusting to the demands of a new school:

Thank you, Lucy, so much for meeting with us. K really did get a lot out of her time with you. She listens to your CD almost every night before bed. Her anxiety that started at the beginning of school has basically disappeared - yay! - and she's smiling and more playful again now (her old self).

No comments:

Post a Comment