Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Don't Get It ...

The other day a young woman called. She was due to take a trip in a week or so and since she's phobic about flying, she was already very anxious.

I told her that I have a 100% success rate in eliminating flying phobias.

It as almost as though she wasn't listening. She kept telling me how hard it was for her to fly and how she needed to be medicated and how she doesn't want to be medicated. She wanted to know what my process was.

I explained about the combination of EFT and hypnotherapy. I repeated that I have a 100% success rate in eliminating flying phobias and that she wouldn't need medication after our work together was complete.

She said she'd think about her options and get back to me if she were interested. She hasn't.

People are endlessly fascinating, yes?

1 comment:

  1. No comment... except maybe that I am always fascinated by the power of the mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete