Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What a night!

Last night's Summer Solstice Manifestation Event was magical. Nearly 20 people answered their spirit's call to attend -- and I know several of them did not really know why they felt drawn to be there.

One of the highlights of the evening turned out to be a Ho'oponopono prayer for the Gulf initiated by Dr. Masaru Emoto of Hidden Messages in Water fame and sent to me by Ron and Denny Reynolds. We said the prayer together and the reverberations in the room were so strong that I had to be in silence for several minutes afterward.

Here is the prayer:

I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.

To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all the living creatures ... I am sorry.

Please forgive me.

Thank you

I love you.

If you would like a copy of the Light meditation I wrote for last night's gathering, please email me and I will send it to you: lucy@ahigherperspective.com

No comments:

Post a Comment