Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey, this stuff really works!

That's what my son said when hypnotherapy eliminated his chronic migraines. That was about 15 years ago.

Yesterday I heard, "Your CD is really working!" from R. who is working with me to ease the symptoms of chronic IBS. It was our third session. "It's amazing," she said. "I'm so shocked that it's so simple!" After her first session her sleep improved and the sense of urgency caused by the IBS had eased. She's more relaxed and peaceful all around.

She's attracted to the types of foods that trigger IBS such as milk chocolate, ice cream and Pepsi. I asked her to bring her favorite candy bar and some Pepsi to her next session. I will teach her EFT and watch her amazement as her interest in those things just disappears.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment